[Dailydrool] It's a rat

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Mon Oct 5 04:21:24 PDT 2009

We once had a mouse in the house. Jane flushed it out of a closet. Duncan
the c at t chased it very slowly, so he had no chance of catching it, into the
living room--arghh! In my experience, if the dogs won't give chase, you're
toast.

But mind you, we once walked right past a rabbit and neither Jane nor either
of our other hounds (Belvedere and Alexis Thefairyprincess) even seemed to
notice. Alexis had a really good nose. I wonder if she just didn't know what
a rabbit was.

Never again saw a mouse in the house. Maybe they're afraid of Jane.
Pam, with Drew, food slave to the Dashing Bassets