[Dailydrool] METRO HOWLOWEEN BASSET BASH

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Mon Oct 5 16:05:14 PDT 2009

Boy, did I screw up.  Looks like only getting 3 hours of sleep a night
finally caught up with me.  I had literally just finished putting the last
stamp on over 400 letters and flyers for the NJ Metro Howloween Basset Bash
when I received a call from Dawn wanting to know the date because there
seemed to be conflicting info online.  I went to check my contract and
almost had a heart attack when I saw the date was not what I've been telling
everybody and was not what I had on the flyers.  So, I stayed up all night
re-printing, opening envelopes, making the corrections, etc.  Got 1 hour of
sleep that night.  UGH!!!

So, here is the correct info.

13th ANNUAL NJ METRO HOWLOWEEN BASSET BASH

SATURDAY OCTOBER 17 (RAIN DATE 10/18)

11AM-3PM

VAN SAUN PARK, PARAMUS, NJ

If you want a flyer emailed to you, please contact me directly at
donna at moondoggiecoffee.com.

Thanks,

Donna