[Dailydrool] Bo in Hawaii

Kimlynne Slagel kislagel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 17:25:29 PDT 2009

Odell, Bo's brother came down with pancreatitis almost a year ago today.
Similar symptoms.  Coming out from both ends (with blood).  Odell continues
to be on a bland diet which I cook for him daily.  White rice, steamed
broccoli, peas and carrots with skinless chicken breast.  I mix in Iams "Low
Residue" kibble.  Once in awhile he'll have an upset stomach. On those days,
I'll have him eat I/D canned food for  few days until he's back to health.

Odell sends his love to his brother on the Big Island.