[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 20:02:54 PDT 2009

Welcome to Brandon and congratulations Audrey on your new addition!
Carolyn, the bassets are sending drool for your dad's broken hip and I'm
keeping him in my prayers -- how is he doing?

Drool for poor Abbey at Utah Friends of Bassets.

Drool to Baxter and his people on his loss.

No cancer drool for Elmo, and "get rid of the MRSA" drool for Mike,
Angelika's stepdad.  He's in my prayers.

Drool for poor Virgil the gerbil.  I hope Anita catches him before the dogs
or cats do.

Drool for Bo and his colitis.

Hearthealing drool for Anne, and safe journey drool for Quincey.  I'm so
sorry his time with you wasn't longer, but he's happy and free of pain at
the Bridge.

Happy 15th birthday Gus!  What a momentus occasion!

Drool for Flash and his mast tumor, and for Molly's idol Elder Clara and her
pancreatitis.  I don't know what's going on -- so many of our babies have
that.

And finally, happy gotcha day to Clara the younger, although it doesn't
sound like a happy day.  We're glad you passed the peach pit and are on the
mend.  We're sending nerve-soothing drool to Sally as well with all she's
going through.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub
(ATB))