[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 20:46:54 PDT 2009

Heart healing drool to Janet on the loss of her beautiful Shelby.  I can't
believe you've lost three this year -- how awful.  I hope "Number 3" (I love
that name) works out for you.

Drool for Gabby -- I'm glad to hear she's doing better.

Happy Gotcha Day to Amber Rose, another of the OMBR buppies!

Healing drool to Pumpkin for her lump, to Jellybean for her UTI, to Ms.
Beasley and her ear, to Rosie that her chemo goes well, and to Daisy for her
eye, and to Sara Sue for her ear infection.

Suz, what a wonderful thing you did fostering Sophie and Nancy.  I fell in
love with Nancy hearing your stories about her.  Dawn, please keep us posted
on how she's doing.

Happy Gotcha Day to Nelly Belly, and Happy Birthday to Hunter!

Drool for Mr. Cooper and his lump.  Geoffrey is a lumpy puppy, but he has
one on his shoulder that has me very worried.  It's very solid and it
doesn't move the way his lipomas do.  He has a vet appointment Saturday
morning and I'm terrified that it will turn out to be a mast cell tumor.  A
little healing drool for him would be most appreciated.

And finally hearthealing drool to Jeff, Tammy, Tommi, and Jamie for your
little Millie ATB.  I am sure you made the last six years of her life heaven
for her.  She was lucky to have you.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry,
Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))