[Dailydrool] flea help

Kara Carpenter frknhippie at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 05:44:34 PDT 2009

Rooney and Fitz are on flea/heartworm prevention and we have never had a problem with fleas...until now.  I haven't actually seen a flea on either but this morning I found 2 fleas on me and the baby while playing in the floor :-(((  I suspect they are coming from the neighbor's dogs.  My dogs are mostly outside but come in at times and sleep on our covered screened porch.  I also have a cat who is indoor and not on a flea treatment.  I imagine they are on the cat as well.  What's my best course of action?  I'm going out of town this weekend so I'd like to flea bomb the house, etc, any ideas or suggestions as to what products work the best???

It's always one this after another for us...mice, carpet beetles, fleas, wth!  <sigh>