[Dailydrool] Miss Polly has a toothache

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Tue Oct 6 07:59:21 PDT 2009

Bonejour from France.

My little sis, Miss Polly, would appreciate some "get well soon" drool.

This afternoon we had to take Miss Polly to the vetman <sigh>. Da mum
thought she had something wrong with her eye but it works out that she
has an abcess on her back tooth and the infection has affected the
whole of the side of her face, up to the eye.  She's on meds - anti
inflamatories and anti biotics for a week, then we go back to see if
it's necessary to pull the tooth <ouch>.  Poor thing, her eye was only
inflamed this morning, but she must have been suffering with the tooth
before then.  She was eating normally, though.  I suppose it takes a
lot to put a basset off it's food ha!ha!

Hugs, lurps and drool to all.

Miss Penny
(Miss Polly - I can only see half the world, now)