[Dailydrool] Toenail Clipping

Tom and Debbie Roberts stanpen at comcast.net
Tue Oct 6 10:47:04 PDT 2009

I know we all have hounds that either tolerate or hate having their nails
clipped.  I know when Roscoe gets his nails clipped, it takes 3 or 4 people
and sometimes he needs to be muzzled.    Apparently, his toenails are one of
his most prized possessions and he just hates having them trimmed.

Apparently, this hatred extends to his people cutting their toenails.  My
husband was trimming his nails the other night and Roscoe completely backed
away from him and made a beeline outside and far out of reach.  Has this
happened to anyone else?

Debbie

Owned by Clarabelle and Roscoe

Being Watched Over by Penelope, Stanley and Casey ATB