[Dailydrool] FW: She ruled with an iron paw and big heart and will run Woofels for the poor hounds from the Bridge.

Sandy Gaston sandy at animalnature.com
Tue Oct 6 11:41:20 PDT 2009

  _____

Aroooing from Melba Toast,

I only AROOO from the Bridge these days on special request and this is the
most special. The hound that held high the training of the humans, the giver
of title, and trust me you had to work hard for that title of Pw, yes, Miss
Pw. Brandy has made her way to the Rainbow Bridge. <sigh> Since Sir Boxer
made his way to the Bridge he never left his cloud and just hung over it
watching over his beloved HoneyPieSugerBunch, Miss Brandy. Sir Boxer was the
first to welcome her as she waddled across the rainbow and the Bridge is
covered with beautiful rose pedals. My beloved my beloved Brady is here
woofwoof she is here. FEYFEY was woofing at me to get the buffet ready
because she needed to meet her friend, FEY woof to make sure there was NO
rabbit food on the buffet just lots of chicken, roast beast, mac and cheese,
peanut-butter cups and cookies lots and lots of trays of cookies. Oh and
Melba please don't forget the piggy ears either every thing has to be just
right or Brandy will woof at us. Nudgie was there woofin with Brandy about
how his family was and wanted to know every thing about the Boardwaddle as
Nudgie was a family friend and spent many a night with Brandy's slaves in
their hotel at the waddle. Queen Poppy waddled over to save Brandy from all
the hounds who wanted just to woof with her, Poppy woofed you can ask her
all about your families and friends later she just got here. Then they all
went over to the buffet Sir Boxer held out her chair and the feast began. At
Brandy's place at the buffet sat a whole dish filled with Hersey Kisses, she
gave Boxer the paw of approval. After bellies were full they all woofed
around that big bowl of stars in the sky telling stories and woofing about
family and waddles. Wrinkles and Waddles woofed to Brandy about there mama
Cathy cause she too spent time with the Pw and her slaves. Then Boxer woofed
come on my HoneyPie and let me show you your special cloud right over your
earth home, a big fluffy cloud so sweet smelling and soft she couldn't
believe it. There was a couch and lots of blankies all ready for her on that
cloud. Boxer woof he would hop up on the couch so she could have time to
woof to her family. Brandy all ready knew they could hear her. WOOFWOOFWOOF
mamaslave please don't cry so much, I went to the Bridge the way I lived
every day with you MYWAY.  You were so trainable, I loved you BIG and my
love forever will be in your heart and yours love in mine. Johnny, listen
close you were like one of my pups, I have know you all of your life, when
you feel the wind blow across your face know I had a paw in that, letting
you I am always with you and watching over you. You took great care of this
old girl all her life, you feed me some of the best foods any one ever gave
me and I will never forget all the secrets you shared with me, that rain
drop is my tear, I miss you all ready Johnny. To my drool family of hounds I
am here watching over each and every one of you woofs. You must keep up with
the slave training as it is impawtant to keep them humans on their toes and
waiting on you, also making sure your slaves help the poor hounds, that is
just how it is. You will know when you have reached being a Pw. It is just
part of being a basset.  Please still write to the drool about your training
because there are always new hounds that need tips. I enjoyed so much
testing my slaves and they always passed well most of the time. now I will
watch over everyone from my cloud and enjoy the never ending buffet. I will
still make sure money is raise for the poor hounds. There is much at goes on
here at the Rainbow Bridge. Now I think I will take my
houndymannonbuttsniffin Sir Boxer and go check out some of the other clouds.
I had a great life Thank you slave of my heart!! Tonight my love will be the
brightest star in the sky right over the house. Droolies my
LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

<heavy sigh>

Brandy's slave asked me to have Melba woof something from the Bridge. She
can't find her fingers to write yet but she will in time. Brandy was 15 and
not in good health for some time. Doesn't make it any easier we all know.
You can write her at  angelikabrn at hotmail.com I had the pleasure of meeting
the Pw more than once and she even gave me a little kiss once, things that
were said about her, well she was every thing and more, I was honored to
know her and have her woof me.