[Dailydrool] Liam in Surround Sound

Jessica L. Spear jessica.spear at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 12:12:35 PDT 2009

My wonderful basset Liam loves to hear himself bark . . . in surround sound.  He'll stand in the entrance way to the garage and bark at nothing at all just to hear it bark back at him.  He'll stick his head under the recliner and bark to hear the sound bounce back and forth against the springs.  This of course is cute.

However, he also likes the sound of his own bark echoing back to him during training class at Pet Smart . . . for the full 1 hr training class.  Any ideas on how we can help him become a star pupil instead of a class clown?

Jessie