[Dailydrool] Morse is drooling overtime for his girl....

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 6 13:35:31 PDT 2009

Debbie, we are on a mission to produce huge amounts of healing drool.  Morse is searching high and low (particularly low in his case) for all the c at t turds he can find, thus producing even more drool.  We are anxious to hear any update on her - and are saying prayers for her to pull through this.  What are her pawticular favourite foods?  Pumbaa's favourite was sausages - he would never refuse them - is there anything that she really adores?

We send love across the waves to our girl - get well soon, please.

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB x