[Dailydrool] peach pits & our 2 Clara's

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 13:41:08 PDT 2009

I know that I read somewhere that peach pits, plum pits, any fruit pits or seeds can be toxic to dogs.
I am so glad to hear that the younger Clara is recovering from this.

I am also hoping for Elder Clara to perk up and eat something.

Dear Debbie,
I don't have any advice for you but to tell you to do what your heart thinks you should do.  I think that it is awesome that your doc would let you see her.  If for nothing more than to give her some good "mommy" lovin because you know that no one gives lovins better than you.

My heart and thoughts are with you and we are sending prayers and tons of drool for Elder Clara.

Hugs to you both,

Annette, Schroeder, Sophie, Maya and Cassie