[Dailydrool] PW Ms Brandy

Alice dognpony at ptd.net
Tue Oct 6 17:59:34 PDT 2009

Dear Auntie Angelika,

The she slave read me the message from Melba.  I am happy that Ms B is
enjoying the buffet, meeting up with all the Drool icons, plus a certain
paramour, but I am so sorry for you and the family.  I know you miss her
terribly, as will we all.

The first time my she slave met Ms B was on a horse vacation in New York
State back in 2003.  Auntie Angelika and  Ms B drove to the B&B where the
horse friends were staying.  We will skip the part about the sheriff, OK?

A couple of years later, my slaves visited Auntie A and Ms B at their house
again.  My he slave was quite disappointed that Ms B would not accept treats
from him.

Ms B always made excellent choices in bestowing PW titles  (Like  to me),
and taught us all how to glory  in our bassetude.

Our slaves have shared many, many laughs at Boardwaddles, Michigan and
Gettysburg and now they share in your tears.

Yours in bassetude,

PW Harley Chick, RN, CGC
along with Alice and Mike