[Dailydrool] This and That, Dad, Rex not a Scaredy Cat, Drool and Mama grows a brain

c.mitchell c.mitchell at eastlink.ca
Wed Oct 7 03:27:18 PDT 2009

First off Healing Drool for Clara and Pw Brandy  their families.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

The drool worked, dad had surgery and had a plate and screws put in his hip
Special Thank you to my secret pawtner Emily who kept me laughing through
the worst of this she is precious
Dad has been moved from a hospital 45 mins from Mom to one that is 5 mins away
where he worked for years and he knows all the nurses. Its a big social event there now.
He is back to his grumpy saucy self (Thank Dog) and thinks he is going home in 2 weeks.
I sure hope he is right
I am going to visit on the 23 of Oct, dad lives 5.5 hours from me and with full time work and
a family its hard to get up and leave for a weekend but I did work it in.
The great pumpkin made out of a dryer vent that scared Rex so bad that I had to put it away
last Halloween has accepted it this year

So I grow a brain. I have been working my butt off trying to train Rex  after my surgery I missed about a
month of walking and it through a monkey wrench in my life. Rex became a puller again (he is 100 pounds)
so it hard on me. I grew a brain last night and asked my daughter to run the dogs in the yard for 30 mins
while I cooked supper so Rex would be a bit tired when I walked him. The bonus extra exercise for him.
It worked like a charm... He was still a lil rough around the edges but much better to manage.
The kids walk Daisy, I can't walk both dogs together again yet. I hope to by spring.
After her stunt she will be lucky if my son walks her for a week
Daisy decided my sons supper smelled great, got up in front of my son tongued his supper and when he tried to move her
she hit it with her paw noodles and sauce went flying everywhere... Thank God we have hardwood floors and it was in a place it was
easy to cleanup. My son was wild......... and I can't blame him, he was starved after a long day at school.
I wish I could have seen the food fly and Daisy duck it so she did not need a bath bet it was funny but I was at the stove.

I go back to the surgeon next Wed and am praying I get my bike back. I want to go biking with my kids so bad
it hurts
Slinging an extra bucket of drool to all those in need take care

Carolyn Mom to
Rex aka LiL Foot Mama I am 2 and a big boy
LiL Miss Daisy Halo I am in trouble with a capitol T
The Bridge crew
Max A Million
Sir Opa
Princess Jodie