[Dailydrool] Okay---Now for Plan "B"

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 09:52:24 PDT 2009

Momma here. I just took Elder Clara a full buffet of food, the crinkle of the paper on the cheese got her full attention, she went to grab it, and turned up the great snooter yet again. Also refused everything else I took, but I did swipe some peanut butter on her tounge and she did unwillingly get that down. Doc came in about that time and found us together, and I told him that it was my opinion that Clara will not eat untill she comes home, she is in full attitude here folks, the looks she is giving me would freeze the ocean,and then as a nice touch she blew a gas bomb--yes she did-. So plan "B" is she will finish this bag of fluids, Doc is going to run another round of blood work, and if the blood work is decent, Clara will come home and we will try her on her turf with her rules. I had to push her back as I left today, she wants out of there.

So now we drool for plan "B" to work. My paws are crossed-

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts