[Dailydrool] Infrared & cool lasers for arthritis pain

Phil Guinn guinnirish at cox.net
Wed Oct 7 18:05:12 PDT 2009

The three stooges and I were representing OMBR at a doggie function last Saturday and a vet clinic had a booth set up for the laser treatment. A very pregnant vet got on the ground with Myrtle and gave her hips and lower back the treatment.  Myrtie went from standing to sitting to laying and if she had been a grrrrrrrr kat grrrrrrrrrrr she would have purred.  Her eyes almost rolled back in her head. She was so relaxed the rest of the day and came home and took a long uninterrupted nap.  So the one treatment sure made her feel better.

Now I am wondering about any ill long term effects and she has pins and plates I worry about getting hot.  We are going back Friday and get another treatment and I will ask all the questions I can remember.

Phil, Jake, Maxx & Myrtle