[Dailydrool] Pw. Miss brandy

Dawn Van Keuren dawn at gmslaw.com
Tue Oct 6 20:46:53 PDT 2009

> Feyfey, knock it off!! I told you, I quit. Don't want to write about
> houndie arrivals. I'll see who is there when I get ther and I'm
> hoping that is A long time from now. Grumpy?  No, I'm not grumpy.
> Oh, I see..... Ouch, you'll show me grumpy.    Er, tell me about
> her, ooops Melba cut it out. Darn, there are two, no three of them
> poking at me. Hi, Aunt Taco. Quit woofing, I hear you.

Pw. Miss Brandy has arrived. She was greeted by Boxer and Peachie
baked up special cookies for her. It was hard because Brandy, Pw is
very picky about her cookies. ...and her friends. She did not much
care for my slave, but did like Nudgie. Not too sure how she felt
about me. I have a healthy respect for her choppers. She did tolerat
sharing her Johnny with my grandpup, chunky.  I do believe she was
planning a trip with him to Ohio this weekend.

The pw is repawtedly accepting sniffs from a distance and has dined
well at the buffet. Which feyfey has reopened in honor of the
arrival.  (lately she has been having Sonic drive through delivered).
Caruso has fired up the telescope so Pw Miss Brandy can watch her
humans and her puppies. She says she worked hard to help the homeless
hounds and nobody better think of slacking off because she us well
prepared to join in any puddling that needs be done.

I was honored to view her highness many, many times and it was crazy
how she had Auntie A wrapped around her tough little paws. She was one
loved Pw. Us is very sorry she went to see feyfey.

I would type more, but the puter isn't too workin tonight. It is
really hard to type on da eye phone with paws.

Cakie, Pw
...pawtunia, rusty and the humans
Feyfey, <*>, Sydney B., Newman, Nudgie and vacation hound Taco WOOF
Bell wtb

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, from Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh,, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C., contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may not be disseminated to any other party without Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C's written permission.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,disclosure, distribution,
copying or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 609-344-7131
or notify us by e-mail at rcolkett at gmslaw.com to arrange for the return of these documents to us without cost to you.