[Dailydrool] vet hospital visiting and mouse eating mattress.

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 6 20:51:23 PDT 2009

I am very lucky when Miss Becky was in vet hospital in Calgary after intusseption surgery
I didn't think they'd let me stay. Well that was
before my real vet told them we were very close
and I was to visit.
Of course I was also phoning every l/2 hour.
She recovered slowly and another time  when she
was in hospital boarding when I went to scotland for son's wedding I left her there with her mattress.
When I picked her up her mattress was not
with her. They said "a mouse ate it'. Vet found out made them
pay for it.
arooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!