[Dailydrool] Basset looking for a new home

Janiece and Reba Hurst janiece_hurst at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 6 22:47:59 PDT 2009

I have a 5-6 year old female basset that I rescued a year ago.  She is spayed, utd on shots, hw negative and on prevention and also on comfortis for fleas.  She is a very loving dog, house-trained, crate trained and knows the doggie door.  She is NOT good with other animals but great with people and kids over 6 years of age.  We just had her teeth cleaned and 2 cysts removed.  I dont have to move her but she would be so much happier as an only pet.  If you know anyone interested please email me at mybassets57 at hotmail.com for more information and pics.  She just loves being with you, laying at your feet and by your side on the couch or in bed with you.  If you are looking for a friend and companion she could be your answer.