[Dailydrool] elder clara update from debbie

claudia oneil mouse1 at wk.net
Wed Oct 7 20:38:18 PDT 2009

debbie sent this to me tonight around 7pm........
Claudia, if you can pass this on to the group-I seem to be having a problem with this--I just got Clara home-she still will not eat, but Doc and I both feel we have a large attitude issue going on here-she looks good, and as Doc said--her bloodwork looks better than mine--every level is normal. So she just climbed on the perch, I forced a ball of food into her-Sandi had advised me of this-and what a fight-but it is in there. She is wanting to tank up on water and I took it away after she had a good drink---let her rest and tried another ball of food--that didn't go well--but we will get there-prayers and drool work wonders we all know--
She is right next to me, at least she isn't acting like she hates me as she did at the vets-
Can anyone tell me--am I worring too much about her water intake???
I had to go back to work today, and the vet is across town so my time has been all over today, so am sorry for the late repawt---
I thank you in advance for all the drool and support-I have never had one that refused food so this is uncharted waters for me---

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts