[Dailydrool] Momma Debbie and Elder Clara

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 20:36:46 PDT 2009

Our thoughts are with you both.  I talked to Emma today about saying
her prayers for you both, you have been on my mind constantly.  I know,
as do you, and many others, how hard all this can be.  She may perk up
once she is home.  It is like my rabbits vet says, they are more
stressed when they are at the clinic.  sometimes bringing them home is
just the thing.  We will be rooting for you both.  Love and snooter
kisses and of course plenty of drool. Beth and Emma