[Dailydrool] Elder Clara is now home

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Oct 8 02:51:36 PDT 2009

Momma here. Elder Clara is indeed home. Doc got all the tests back yesterday afternoon and said she was in normal levels on every one. For her age he was really suprised, and very pleased. I got to pick her up last night, the office was busy, and when the girls brought her out everyone just stopped talking and all we heard was ohhhhh, look at that one, Clara paused and looked about and headed for the door. We had the boys crated until she got inside and got her home legs under her, and then we let Brudder Elwood out. Elder Clara raised the tail and gave a big wag, no roar just yet, but she will, he is pressing it.

She still would not eat, and I kind of expected that, and we did try, she wanted to tank up on water which I ended up taking away from her, and she was moaning so I did get the dreaded tramodol in her, she got on the perch and I covered her up with the hopes that a good nights sleep will help.

So now to get her to eat. I keep telling her she has so many wonderful folks pulling for her, so much drool sent,?she has to eat and get back to her work of helping seniors. Little does she know MY determination to get food in her.

So thats where we are at, perhaps Elwood needs to irritate her enough she will decide to eat and gain strength to go after him. I hope.

That's the news----good and bad, but hopefully it will all be good very soon, we will keep you posted.

My sincere thanks to everyone for caring for this ol gal---

drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts