[Dailydrool] Elder Clara-Friday

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 15:54:10 PDT 2009

Momma here, the Friday Elder Clara update is on the good side in my opinion. She is eating a bit, moving around and the best news is that she gave Brudder Elwood a great roar. She is sleeping soundly and I think this is a huge help, she got on the perch and had a deep sleep. It is odd as it is almost like the pain hits her and she shakes for a minute or better, and then it passes. She is stiff as she walks, but she has had alot of needles in those short legs. She has lost weight,--my dog--I felt a rib!!!!? She is now the Momma velcro dog, she wants to know where I am and be there too. My work office is upstairs and late this afternoon she was in the hall looking up. She is eating boiled chicken?white meat//no skin or fat, with rice and broth right now, and the great snooter can sure find the chicken.

I am doing my best to answer all the wonderful e-mails and update everyone, it has been a very long week to say the least, everyone has been so kind and the drool and special notes and cards have kept me going, and the drool is helping Elder Clara heal and she hopefully will be returning to her "senior" duties soon.

I have missed many happy birthdays, gotcha days, send drool and condolences, for that I am so sorry, but somehow I know you all understand what path I have been on. We will update again, hopefully with the news that she sucked the bowl off the floor, but I have a feeling that will be a bit.

As for Brudder Elwood-------he says he has a storie, the boy is sure to suprise even me--

Love and drool to all

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake