[Dailydrool] I shouldn't ask

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 16:02:15 PDT 2009

Dear drool family,

                       I know I probably shouldn't ask, but  could some of
you send my sister a  card , she is really having a tough time losing her
Basset Nicki .she is 71 and  does not know how to use the computer , so I was
wondering if some of you could  possibly send her a card.  I know the drool
family sure helped me when I  loss my Lucy Girl and my baby cakes,  Fergie..
She is just SOOOOO VERY SAD  !!!!!  It might help hearing from people who
knows what she is going  through. You guys have been my life Line the last
three years,  I was at  the end and tired of hearing " get over it "   " it
was just a dog  "  But not from any of you, you understood every emotion I was
going  through and I thank all of you , if you could save me maybe you
could help my  sister too.she is at the place where we think we are not going to
survive the  loss and really dont care if we do, the sadness is
overwhelming.  Nicki was  her heart and soul  !

Thank You so Much

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie ( mommy is baking be  cupcakes
for meez burfday )

Her Address is       Barbara Pettit
                             2170 S. Berkey Southern
                             Swanton, Oh 43558  # lot 137