[Dailydrool] So behind!!!!

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 18:27:23 PDT 2009

I am playing catch up a full week later after my children (now 24 and 28) decended upon us last weekend...my daughter the "Whirling Dervish" - a catalyst at the very least for crazy, chaos around her.? Her quick trip into OH to see her brother, her new niece, grandma, me and of course her beloved Browns...My son with my beautiful new granddaughter...so precious and cute, my mom and a house full of family and friends...add my 5 bassets and another poor pup who came with someone - add the wet weather of OH and total craziness.? The girls were just awesome!? They played with the kids, never knocked anyone down and Trixie only stole a few slices of turkey and cheese from the table.?? So all went back to there respective spots by Monday....

Early Tues morning LaVerne wanted to go out and I opened the door and she walked out on the porch and went on down the steps - I turned around to go myself - heard a yelp, turned and grabbed a flashlight yelling for her - She was at the back of the yard and as I shined my flashlight on her it was obvious she wasn't alone...she had something hanging from her mouth - a stumbled back up the steps yelling drop it, closed the door quickly and ran up the steps to get the hubby - and since we both don't move well by the time we started to go back downstairs, LaVerne had pushed the door open and there sitting in front of her was a very DEAD RABBIT, A HUGE DEAD RABBIT.? She was wagging her tail just as if she had brought us the greatest gift!? We started laughing since what do you do at 3am with a dead rabbit in the middle of your living room?? Well a pair of?plastic tongs later the bunny was put outside, where I gave her a proper burial after daylight.....My mom who was sleeping down the hall with the door opened didn't hear a thing!

Slinging a ton a drool for all in need!? Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie (to slow to catch a rabbit), Bailey (to loud to catch a rabbit), Trixie (to slow as well to catch any rabbit), Princess (what's a rabbit) and LaVerne - hunter extrordinarie!