[Dailydrool] Sr Copper's potty problem

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 9 19:30:44 PDT 2009

I don't think I'd start off by selling a kidney. I would call your vet and ask if you could bring in a urine specimen to be checked.  He could possibly just have a Urinary Tract infection.  The blood could just be a sign of that.  Rule out the simple stuff first.  Just catch it in the a.m. preferably (I put a plate under them when they start to go) and put it in a baggie.  Refrigerate it til you can get it there (the fresher the better). This shouldn't be an expensive start and might put your mind at ease. Good luck, we'll send Copper some stop peeing and drool immediately.
Janet and Yogi, Carlie Jane, and Bunny