[Dailydrool] Elder Clara Repawt

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Oct 10 18:58:25 PDT 2009

Momma here.It is Sat nite, and Elder Clara is on the perch, in a deep sleep. Something I think she really needs. She is eating small meals--but she has the interest, and instead of being served at the perch, she actually went to her food bowl spot tonight. She is moving around more now and her front legs that have had all the Iv's and such-which I am sure are sore-seem less stiff. She appears to be in less pain now, and hopefully she is headed for full recovery. Elder Clara now wants me in her sight at all times. I woke up to a whine and a moan from her this morning, I ran down the stairs, scared, thinking she was bad off again, but she seen me and got on the perch. All day she has been at my feet, I went upstairs this afternoon--okay-I was trying for a nap--about the time I closed my eyes, the moaning and whine started again. I run down the stairs. I make sure she was not shaking, in pain, she got on the perch again. I went to the food store, she waited at the door. Velcro does not describe this. I am her security blanket now, or perhaps it is her way of saying she is sorry for her attitude--

Speaking of attitude---the Brudders have been having attitude at each other, we have had snapping at each other-it makes me wonder are they jealous of the attention Clara is getting right now?? This is the last thing I need right now, but the youngins have not noticed. Any advice on this---please let us all know, I know we all go thru these trying times with the hounds. I am ready to throttle both of them.

Elder Clara has been in full roar at the boyz today,-I loved every second of this-?and since Elwood is in bed, I can tell you how Clara grabbed his tail tonight--He could be in trouble, she has lost quiet a bit of weight this week, he might have real trouble on his paws now.

That's the latest on Elder Clara and the gang--now, the question is will Brudder Elwood tell us the story of how the old sick wooman got the best of him?

Drool to all in need---and once again, our thanks to all for your caring and the healing drool, that is working yet again.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts