[Dailydrool] Many things

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Oct 10 19:57:29 PDT 2009

I am sorry to hear of you sister's loss of her precious drool.  Let  her
know she and Nikki are in my prayers, and special drool  is heading her  way
from Ben and Charlie.  I will get her  out a card tomorrow.   Drool is also
on the way to Miss Polly in France.  Hope the abscess  clears up, and she
will be back to normal in no time.  Also drool on  the way to Lewis with the
inflamed bowel.  That does not  sound like  fun at all.  Hope he behaves and
takes his medicine, and will get over it  real soon.  Lastly we send drool
and prayers to Younger Clara that had the  nasty pit in her insides.  Glad it
passed and she is on the road to mending  completely.  Also drool and
prayers being sent to any other houndies  out there needing it.

DDropp and the hounds