[Dailydrool] drool and Christmas Card Question

Georgia Powers georgiapowers at comcast.net
Sat Oct 10 21:02:15 PDT 2009

Drool to all the ailing hounds and sympathy to lose who have recently
lost a beloved hound--we're especially glad to hear that Elder Clara
is feeling better. I want to know if any rescues are selling basset
Christmas cards. We've already gone through all the ones on the
Slobber Shoppe from ABC. I was hoping that there might be some new
designs for 2009, but there is nothing new on the website. I 've
really enjoyed sending out the cards that benefit rescues these past
few years and was hoping there was a new design out there that we
hadn't already sent. Thanks for any info. Georgia and Eugene