[Dailydrool] Pilling a dog

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 21:06:32 PDT 2009

Apparently my method of pilling a dog is not the approved method. I
apologize if I made it sound brutal. It was partly tongue-in-cheek. My dogs
open their mouths for me. I do stick  my hand quite a ways in and I do hold
their mouths shut. They have learned the command "open up". Nobody
complains.They lick their nose,get a treat and we go on about our day.
I was under the obviously incorrect assumption that most of you knew me well
enough to know I would never be brutal or unnecessarily rough with a dog nor
deliberately cause a dog undue stress.
I am sorry if I was misunderstood.
Pill your dogs any way you wish. My suggestion was for those who are
refusing to take pills wrapped up in goodies.

MomPerson