[Dailydrool] catch up

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 10 23:55:50 PDT 2009

Catching up .... again:

We are happy to hear that Elder Clara is on the mend :)

Brain healing drool to CJ - stomping quitely to keep those seizures away.  No tumor drool for Victoria and happy back drool for Molly.

Heart healing drool to Barbara Pettit on her loss of Nicki.  Card will be in the mail as of Monday.

Drool for Abby's back.  A cart might be a good idea since there are many hounds in the house to care for.  But a sling is a cheaper option since most likely she will regain full mobility in her back legs once she heals from surgery.

Putting on weight drool to the new girls from the shelter.

Elmo - No cancer drool and healing bladder drool.

Slater you need to behave so your ears can get better.  I advise a muzzle to protect him from making a mistake he doesn't mean to do.  Sometimes it helps them relax too.

Sr. Copper - hoping that you just have a urinary tract infection with blood in your urine.  Get you to the veterinarian for a urinalysis!

LaVerne  - Way to go back to your roots!  Flash only likes the poo that comes out the other end.  He could care less about the rabbit itself :)

Maria and Sancho - Congratulations!  We are sending all around healing drool for Maria especially and to Sancho as I'm sure he is worried about his lady.

Llewis we hope the pills and water put out the flames :)

Happy Gotcha Day, Boomer!

Ellie - Thanks for all the work on the calender :) We are so excited!

Alright this catch up is getting long so we are going to bed.  Need to get up early and help with Ms Abbey tomorrow morning.

Laura,
Flash and Ryu