[Dailydrool] Llewis's crate

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 12:38:39 PDT 2009

I am thinking about taking down Llewis's crate. He doesn't sleep in it
anymore. I could put a dog bed there so he could join the others at night if
he wanted to. If I need to "put him away" I can put a gate up across the
doorway. The only problem is eating. I do not want him snarf his food and go
after Cooper's-- Cooper eats very slowly and in another room. He would not
eat at all if I put him in a crate and  he doesn't have a crate anymore
anyway.
Taking down Llewis's crate would elevate him to Big Boy.
It would also give me a LOT more room out here.
I cannot take down both crates because I need a place to throw Nigel when he
starts fights, and I do not trust him to eat politely. Plus he likes his
crate. Sometimes in the evening he comes out and gets into his crate (or
Llewis's) and goes to sleep, and I need to be able to have a SAFE place for
him when company comes and he is frightened. He is terrified of my son and
my son is coming home for Thanksgiving. It will be a bad couple of days for
Nigel. I do have some stuff I can give him to calm him down a little.
(Thinking ahead.)
If I take down Llewis's crate I have to find a place to put all the junk
that's on top of it. LOL. (But it's not a joke.)

MomPerson