[Dailydrool] RESKU

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 22 16:20:42 PDT 2009

Oh, Ginny, you did it again.   RESKU is absolutely fabulous!!!!  I will cherish my autographed copy with all my being, and I am keeping my second copy in the family as I will give it to my sister.  I cannot thank you enough for creating this wonderful tribute to both dogs and humans of rescue.  I will read it over and over and over, it is just that special.
With Love and Drool
Jackie, Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Max, Little Nikki and Pierre (ATB) forever in my heart