[Dailydrool] pilling dogs

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 11 12:54:15 PDT 2009

So you all may hate me, but how do I pill my dogs?  I just put it in their food and they gobble it right up - all 5 of them!!!  I always add warm water to their Flint River Ranch dogfood, and top it off with a spoonful of plain organic yogurt or no sodium canned green beans.  Never had a pill left or spit out - sorry - just had to share the story!  These guys also sit in a circle and take turns eating homemade frosty paws from a spoon.  Lots of drool ends up on the floor but not a drop of the yogurt/peanut butter and banana mixture!

I have also never had a dog refuse to eat or not finish a bowl of food.  1/3 cup twice a day is what the Dachshund gets and a cup twice a day for the Bassets.  They are all trim and healthy so I must be doing something right!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and the brand new RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me