[Dailydrool] pills and mom person

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 11 13:53:08 PDT 2009

Well that is exactly how Miss Becky was treated
for pills and she took a few.My  other one was
very thin lunch meat one piece first and pill in second piece and it had to be quick

I never realized how strong they can be and
at times had to resort to pill pockets. Once or twice she did bite me and she didn't have a mean
bone in her basset body.  There was a
recipe online that I have .
So the secret is the tongue licking nose,.
But Dazzey ATB too and had addisons - she
would hide them in her pouches, the vet would
tell me off and I'd find them in corners of
the house.
Neatly dumped.
Georgie and Miss Becky