[Dailydrool] pilling cats

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 17:58:44 PDT 2009

They make a "piller" to pill cats, but I never had much luck with it. I
developed my own technique and it worked pretty well but I doubt I could do
it anymore. They make flavored liquids bases now specifically for kitties--
fish,liver, etc. You grind the pill up and make an elixir with the flavor
bases.
We tried to use this to give Zelda Tramadol, since she could not open her
mouth, but the pill was kind of chunked up instead of being soluble, and it
would plug up the eyedropper. I wasn't real impressed and, needless to say,
neither was Zelda.

MomPerson