[Dailydrool] The Animal Rescue Site and other things...

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 20:08:51 PDT 2009

Voted for WMBR!  Good luck guys!

My dogs I either put the pill in a pill pocket or chuck it down their mouth.  Having said that some dogs will snap at your when you try to do this so only do this if you trust your dog.

Cyber hugs to Karen.  Us((((((You))))))Us

As far as bites of any kinda I always head to the doc and get Augmentin.  Flushing out is good but sometimes that can be hard to do with puncture wounds.  I heard of a mobile vet in Philly whose once client was bit by her cat.  The vet told the owner to go to the doctor but she kept putting it off.  The owner died of septicemia.  Very sobering stuff.  We are very glad to hear you are on the mend Pam.

Safe surgery/anesthesia drool for Shelby and nerve calming drool for Janet.

Safe moving drool to Synthia and the gang!

Serious heart healing drool to Angelika and family on their loss of Brandy :(

We are so sorry to hear that Rosie was diagnosed with Lymphosarcoma.  Heart healing drool to Susan and tumor shrinking drool to Rosie's lymph nodes.  (STOMP STOMP STOMP THAT CANCER!)

Continued drool to Mike and his family!

A note about dark urine - blood in urine isn't alway frank blood (red) it can be dark brown.  But dark urine can also indicate red blood cells bursting in the vessels and the hemoglobin (red stuff in blood) being filtered out into the urine.  There are other less common things as well but best not to worry about those :)

Yay for Stanley!  We are happy to hear he is well and on the way to retirement.  Stanley - Maryland is beautiful in the fall!!

Well Flash is asleep on the dog bed, Abbey (the one night foster is asleep on the couch) and Ryu is asleep in the kennel.  Guess I should follow suit.

Laura,
Flash and Ryu