[Dailydrool] Ms.Brandy 4/7/95 - 10/6/09

Teddy and Izzy teddyandizzy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 06:16:21 PDT 2009

Angelika, I don't know how you could have said it any better.  She loved you
and you loved her and that's all that matters.  She chose you because she
knew you could give her the unconditional love that she needed.  She had a
perfect life with you and your loving family.

I have every faith that she is going to send you another hound to love,
maybe this time her alterego, the sweet and cuddly Pw. Brandy.

Sending  you heart-healing drool and snooter kisses and many thanks from
Izzy for hauling her out of that pond on Sunday at Bassetfest.

Peace, love, drool
Beth
&Teddy& a slightly soggy Izzy