[Dailydrool] Vote for Paul Newman

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 09:42:49 PDT 2009

One of our very special adopted hounds is up for Cutiest Dog. He was found tied up in a garage in Jersey City, NJ, taken in by a local shelter who contacted Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue. We didn't believe there was an almost all white basset with blue eyes until we received the picture.

Not only is Paul Newman adorable, he is very smart. His food slave Karen Wells has been training him for commercials, tv shows, and movies. The incredible thing is that he is deaf, but has learned a phenomenal amount of commands.

PLEASE VOTE FOR PAUL NEWMAN!! A vote for Paul is a vote for rescue!!
You can vote once a day.

Here is the link to vote for Paul Newman:

http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=797121C61F4F52724B308AAF5F2B8579

You can alternately go to cutestdogcompetition.com, click on "cutest gallery" (top of page), and type "Paul Newman" in "search dog name"

Cutest Dog Competition:
$1,000,000 Cash Grand Prize

12 week contest
beginning August 1st, 2009
12 semi-finalists (one per week)
will receive $500 each
Top 4 finalists
will be chosen by the public from the
12 weekly semi-finalist winners
3 runner up finalists
will each receive $5000
The grand prize winner
will be chosen by the judges from the top four finalists on Thanksgiving Day.

Thank you!
Suzanne Fitch
Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue
www.midatlanticbassets.com