[Dailydrool] Pilling dogs

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 10:14:01 PDT 2009

Bazzle is the hardest of my 5 to pill.  I swear my boy can detect
a pill before it comes out of the bottle.  He then runs to hide in the
smallest place he can fit into.  When I hide the pill in food he eats
the food and spits the pill out.  If he swallows the pill treat he can
hack the pill only up which still amazes me.

I now use Bev's method with a modication when pilling Bazzle.
I actually have to hold his mouth shut longer than one normally
would do.  If I don't he will once again hack up the pill.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Bazzle (hack hack hack....gag...Me noze like takin dem pillz)