[Dailydrool] anxiours hounds

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 12 10:52:06 PDT 2009

This happened 32 years ago and one son
in U of Waterloo was on work term in Dryden.
One night our old loyal Sleepy beagle/collie cross barked all night (never did it before or since)
Next day got visit from O.S. police that he had
been hurt motorcycle which I hate.
Well 10 days later he didn't make it but was transferred from Dryden to Winnipeg.
I am certain animals sense things long before
we hear about it.  She of course is with him ATB
Another incident with cockateils. I had two and one
night in Calgary they started fluttering and upset at 3 a.m.  Heard on radio that a mild weather thing
had passed. They knew so watch your pets

Georgie and Miss Becky