[Dailydrool] anxiours hounds

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 11 22:05:46 PDT 2009

Dogs do seem to pick up on the vibes at home.  Last week my mother=in=law fell and broke her hip and wrist.  Since she is the principal care-giver to my father-in-law this has caused major upheavals in our daily rountine.  DG is an only child and we are the only family member available to help our.  Add to this one of our adult kids was off in FL on vacation everyone is stressed and tense and the dogs are reaponding by getting into a lot a mischief,  Honey is reacting by running off fearfully and no one wants to go outside.  Sue K  Momperson to  Buttercup,  Why is Dadperson not sleeping in bed at night?  Beau, Why is Dadperson not sleeping on the sofa in front of the TV ?  And Honey, Where is Dadperson, doesn/t he love me anymore?