[Dailydrool] a Rescue song

Iabassetrescue iabassetrescue at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 12:58:52 PDT 2009

One of our Volunteers sent this to us and I wanted to share.

LETS MAKE A PLEDGE TOGTHER
(A TUNE GIVEN OUR REGUARDS TO ALL SHELTERED ANIMALS (BASSETS).

It's something every BASSETHOUND needs.
Where they're 20, 15,10,8,4, 2 or barley born.
Feeling appreciated and loved for who & what they are.

Keeping them safe at home , work or play is everyone's job.

We know BASSETS need protection and we  must do our part, But there are more who need our help if we can open up our hearts.

OLDER ADULT BASSETS  and those who have  DISABILITIES.
They need our time and love to build a strong community as well as young.

LET'S MAKE A PLEDGE TOGETHER,
TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE,
LET'S GET INVOLVED IN TO RESCUE AND SHOW WE ALL CARE BEFORE IT'S SUDDENLY TOO LATE.

WE IBR WILL OPEN AND HAS OPEN OUR HEARTS TO THOSE IN NEED, WE HAVE RESCUED OVER 10 BASETS THIS YEAR ALONE.
WE PLEDGE TO DEMENSTRATE OUR LOVE ......

( LYRICS BY CONNIE COOK)
(TUNE GIVE MY REGUARDS TO BROADWAY)

DROOL IS COOL WE LOVE OUR IOWAHOUNDS
Directors of IOWA BASSETHOUND RESCUE