[Dailydrool] Upset tummies

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 12 13:48:57 PDT 2009

All three of my girls have had upset tummies recently, I think they passed
whatever germ or virus it was from one to the next.  Even Gracie threw up
one morning, and she never barfs, not ever. Cast iron stomach on that girl.
Whatever it was seems to be gone now, we were lucky and everyone had a light
case of the crud.  We send drool and lub to everyone who is sick, or
worried, or missing a hound or human, or needing a job, or whatever.

Anita Woodrum, Gracie, Holly, Anna and the Ebil Kitties - Wolfie, Peeper,
Bubba and Patty the Crazy Cat

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net