[Dailydrool] Pills

RGeyer5165 at aol.com RGeyer5165 at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 21:24:16 PDT 2009

i think i may have started this thread, and whereas so many suggestions
have helped in so many ways, as Bev has said in an earlier post, the hardest
one of all to get into Buddydawg is the dreaded tramadol...i have taken this
pill myself and had it disolve in my mouth, and let me tell you that stuff is
b-i-t-t-e-r!...and you can't get rid of the taste for the longest time, so
thoughts that apply well to other meds defy this one...whatever you put it
into can't be chewed and must be swallowed in one gulp, and Buddydawg is a
master at sensing its presence in cream cheese, peanut butter, ham, bologna,
liverwurst, cat food, herring dog food, blue cheese, goat cheese with herbs
and a few others i can't remember...next on the list is the recipe for pill
pockets that Georgie was kind enough to send to me...also bought some ground
turkey to try if that doesn't work...keeep your fingers crossed and perhaps
some  swallow the pill drool work...without the tramadol Buddy has great
difficulty walking on his back legs...Rene'e