[Dailydrool] pills

Julie Wince jbug99999 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Oct 11 18:16:36 PDT 2009

Every time I feed Lady Bug, I mix a little canned food in with the dry and
stir it up.  I leave a little on the spoon and let her lick the spoon.  I
just drop the pills on the spoon with the stuff stuck to the spoon (and a
piece of kibble or two) and she scarfs it up.  She takes her daily meds this
way and has for years.  If she has to take a stinky pill, I just make sure
to leave extra canned food on the spoon so she gets really excited and then
licks the spoon super fast.

Julie & Lady Bug (Who does she think she's fooling?  I know I get extra food
by cooperating!)