[Dailydrool] Dudley's Ears & Blue Power Treatment

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Tue Oct 13 07:43:30 PDT 2009

We had the exact same thing happen with our Alexis's ears. She had the
pseudomonas in both ears. We did every drug possible, and nothing seemed to
clear it up. Finally, the vet OK'd our used the Blue Power Treatment. Within
a short time, one ear was doing well. It didn't keep her from having a TECA
on one side, because the eardrum was probably broken and Lex fought the BPT
like a bull. But the other ear was good for the rest of her life. I wish
we'd tried it sooner.

How I miss our sweet little princess, AKA Alexis Thefairyprincess.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets