[Dailydrool] Blue Powder recipe

Maura DeYong mauradeyong at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 14:00:21 PDT 2009

Does someone have a recipe for the Blue Powder treatment? I have found a product online that is supposed to be similar but wanted to check the ingredients against what you all are using.
My Bluetick Coonhound, Belle, (sister to Polly Basset), has ANOTHER ear infection. The vet has her on another round of antibiotics. So we are using the drops and cleaning the ears, but I am curious if this powder can help. My vet says, "Belle has the internal ears of a Basset Hound", long, deep, and narrow. Argh!  I guess it runs in the Hound family. :)
Thanks for your help!