[Dailydrool] Problumz wif Da Brudder

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 16:11:28 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Problumz. I bee a readin da droolz, we all gotz problums, Brudder Elwood gots problumz. Brudder Elwood not heppy hound rite now. I git no attention, I git no specul foodz, I git no time at me typin moochine cause Momma bee planted rite dere next to da lardbutt whut ain't da lardbutt no morez. I git in me crate. I git in trubblez fur barkin, speakin me mind whut I tellz Momma be freedomz ob barkin. It be rite dere in da Constipationz ob da World. Yep, land in da crate agin ober dat one. I go out to dooze me buzness, me pribate moment. It ain't pribate no more, Momma out dere in da Jammies wif da specul lite a lookin at all ob we when we dooin da double up.?Iffin I herez her sey Elder Clara one more time, Brudder Elwood gonna take dat old crone's temmpeeture wif me back foot.

Poor Elder Clara. rite. Youze bet. She gittin da bowl on da perch, she git all da attention, she git specul foods, she git mail, she git notez, she git me blood pressurez a rizin. Ebbry bodie worried bout Elder Clara. HA. Dat one gonna outlib us all.

Why I heres Momma sey todey dat meebe Elder Clara turnin da corner liddel bit. She eat liddel more todey.

Brudder Elwood fink bout dis.

Iffin Elder Clara turnin da corner why she still at me home? Why da way she moobin she should be on down da street.

Problumz. Rite dere on da perch be me problum.

Drool to all in need---

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts