[Dailydrool] einstein and annie

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Tue Oct 13 15:45:41 PDT 2009

annie, my granddog went to start testing for allergies today.......we'll
know as soon as the tests come back, the vet at the specialty hospital
thought it was environmental and not food related.

einstein emptied a whole box of tissues one at a time and they were all
over our family room, and shredded the dog bed outside although i can't
figure out when he did that one and i believe it was not him
alone....... and so i think he is looking for something to
do.......because he is a therapy dog we went to the local library today
where kids read to the dogs........einstein loved the kids, "talked" to
them, sat on their books, and kissed them all even had his picture taken
by one of the moms with her daughter......his tail didn't stop
wagging......maybe he will be too tired now to make so much mischief in
the house......hershey went on a long walk with daddy because although a
therapy dog, she is too hyper to sit and have stories read to
her......nancy, hershey and einstein